(In force from 25.05.2018)
This Declaration for privacy contains mandatory information about the gathering, processing and storing personal data from Highlands Ltd. and the rights of the customers in relation to their personal data.
This Declaration for privacy refers to the personal data, gathered from our website from Highlands Ltd. via out products and online services.
Highlands Ltd. operates in accordance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and the other European and Bulgarian legal acts in the field of personal data protection.
Highlands Ltd. complies with the following principles when processing your personal data:
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing goals;
- relevance to processing goals and minimization of collected data;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
Personal information is any information pertaining to you through which we can identify you, such as your name, personal identification number, email address, contact phone number, and information about your access to our website.
You can browse the public section of the content of the website without entering any personal data in them. In cases where we collect personal data that is necessary to enable you to access any information, product or service you request, we will notify you in advance of the need to provide us with such data in order to satisfy your request. Your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data will always be expressly requested in cases where such consent is required by the applicable data protection legislation, and the relevant information on the collection and processing of your personal data will be provided prior to any personal data to be collected and processed.
We may ask you to provide your information on one of the pages of our website in order to provide you with a service or product you requested or in case you wish to contact us. When you register for the use of our products or the provision of services - either personally or through your employee, we will ask you to provide us your personal information as your contact details, your nationality and the country of residence or other information required to issue an invoice in a link to a payment you made. Highlands Ltd does not collect financial information about bank cards in cases where the price of our products and services is paid online. You are not required to provide us with the requested personal information, but if you do not, Highland Ltd. may not be able to complete your order or provide you with the requested service.
In case we have received your explicit consent to this, Highland Ltd. may use the information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe would be of interest to you. You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive such promotional and advertising messages by contacting us and notifying us in the manner you choose. Highland contact details are listed below in this Statement, as well as in the "Contact Us" section of our website. Also, any promotional or advertising email sent by us contains a "unsubscribe link" through which you can claim your refusal to receive such messages. In the event that you choose to unsubscribe from receiving promotional and advertising messages, Highlanders Ltd undertakes to delete your contact details from the list of persons, whether consent to receive promotional and advertising messages no later than 1 (one) business day of the receipt of your refusal.
When you contact us to assist you in using our purchased products and services, we may ask you for information about your computer, operating system, browser, or the issue you want to resolve. Without this information, Highlands Ltd will not be able to help you and answer your questions.
When you use our products or services or visit our websites, Highlands Ltd can collect information about the content you have reviewed and / or the searches you have made, as well as store this information. In these cases, we may collect information about your unique Internet protocol, the type of browser or operating system, the date and time of your visit, search queries, and other similar. The purpose of collecting such information is to improve and personalize our products and services. Part of this information is collected through the so-called Cookies. To learn more about our Cookies Policy, please review our Cookies Policy.
Reasons for collecting, processing, and storing your personal data
Highland Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data in connection with the conclusion and execution of contracts with its clients for Highland Ltd. for marketing and advertising.
Highlanders Ltd. is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services.
In particular, as a personal data administrator, Highland Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data on the following grounds:
- taking steps to sign a contract with you at your request;
- fulfilment of the obligations of Highlands Ltd. under contract with you;
- your explicit consent;
- compliance with obligations arising from a statutory instrument;
- to perform a task of public interest;
- for the legitimate interest of Highland EOOD
Goals for which your personal data is collected, processed and stored
Highlanders Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- individualisation of a party to the contract and the persons to contact in connection with its execution;
- creating a username and providing full functionality in providing our services;
- ensuring the implementation of the contract for the provision of the relevant service or product, sending short text messages (sms) or emails that are part of the functionality of the product or service purchased by the customer, etc .;
- provision of technical support and information on work with purchased products and services;
- accounting purposes;
- statistical objectives;
- marketing purposes - sending of information messages, including those of advertising and promotional nature;
- Improve and personalize the services and products on our site by offering you the right offer for new products and services, renewing the subscription for already purchased products and services, seminars and other events that may be of interest to you.
Types of personal data that are collected, processed and stored by Highlands Ltd.
Highlands Ltd. collects, processes and stores the following types of personal data:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number - for natural persons, or individuals who manage and represent the clients - legal entities. These data are necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contracts with the clients of the company that use our products and services as well as for contacting the customer and sending information to him, including explicit consent - and sending promotional and advertising messages. No sensitive data collected;
- Payer's address and contact telephone - for the purpose of making a payment invoice through the Highlands Web site. No bank financial information is collected
- information about your use of our websites and / or products and services - IP address, operating system, browser, search queries and content under review. This information is collected to improve and personalize the products used by users and to provide the full functionality of these products and services and our websites.
- Highlands Ltd. does not collect, process or store special categories of personal data (sensitive data) and does not perform automated decision making with data
Term for storing your personal data
Highlands Ltd. will not store your personal data for a longer period than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process them. When determining the appropriate storage period, we take into account the quantity and nature of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve these goals by other means. Highlands Ltd. also complies with the relevant legal requirements for the storage of certain categories of data in order to fulfil its obligations arising from a statutory instrument or contract and to protect its legal rights in the event of a claim.
If the need to store them is no longer necessary, Highland Ltd. will erase or destroy your personal data in a secure manner and without undue delay.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
Highlands Ltd. collects and processes the personal data you provide. They will be provided to third parties only in the cases provided for by law.
All personal data are stored on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. Highlands Ltd. does not transfer your personal data to third countries.
ІII. Your rights to the protection of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to:
- ask for information about whether Highlands Ltd. keeps your personal data and, if we have them - what are these data, on what basis and for what purpose we process and store them;
- request access to your personal data (the so-called "data access request"). This allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data owned by Highland Ltd. and to check that we process it in the lawful manner;
- request a correction of your personal data owned by Highland Ltd. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have for you. Highlanders Ltd. does not correct personal data when it is collected from a public source and fully complies with the data published in this source;
- ask for the deletion of your personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"). This allows us to ask us to delete or remove without undue delay all or some of your personal data if there is no reason to continue processing and storing them. Highlands Ltd. does not erase the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights;
- to object to the processing of your personal data if we refer to a legitimate interest (or third party interests) and something in your particular situation makes you object to the processing for that reason. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- ask Highlands Ltd. to delete or remove your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to processing under the preceding paragraph;
- oppose automatic decision-making, including profiling, that is, you should not be subject to any automated decision-making by us through your personal data or profiling;
- request that you limit the processing of your personal data. This allows us to ask us to discontinue processing of your personal information, for example, if you wish to verify its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- request the transfer of your personal data in electronic and structured form to you or another person (the so-called "data portability"). This allows you to take your data from us in a suitable electronic format and transfer it to another person in a suitable electronic format;
- withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent to all or only part of your personal data as well as to any particular or all processing purposes. If you have agreed to collect, process, and store your personal data for a particular purpose, you may at any time withdraw it for this particular type of processing. Once you notify us that you withdraw your consent, we will discontinue processing for the purpose or purposes you initially agreed to, unless there is another reason to continue such processing;
- be notified in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms. Highlands Ltd. will inform you without undue delay and in an appropriate manner in establishing such a violation as well as on the measures that have been or will be taken.
To exercise any of the above rights, please send a request or a free text notification to our Data Protection Officer by post or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him or her, her address: 11, Ilio Voyvoda Str., Sofia 1510.
Please note that we may ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and to respect your right to access information or any of your other rights. The purpose of this additional security measure is to ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone who is not eligible to receive it.
Exercising the above privileges does not require payment of a fee from you. However, it is possible to charge a reasonable amount of administrative fee if your request for access is clearly unjustified or repeated or excessive. In such circumstances, we may also refuse to execute the request.
Highlands Ltd. has a Data Protection Officer who observes compliance with the rules described in this Statement and in the applicable law on the protection of personal data. If you have any questions about this policy or how Highlands Ltd. treats your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or call +359 2 945 28 92.
If you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, with information on its address and other contact details found below in this Statement.
IV. Measures to protect your privacy
Highlands Ltd follows strict security procedures for storing your personal data and also for preventing unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction or harm. The security of your personal data is our priority, with which we make no compromises.
Highlanders Ltd. applies organisational, physical, IT and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data. The data you provide us online is protected by an encrypted connection using an SSL certificate. SSL is a standard method in the area of personal data encryption so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet. Personal data is stored on company servers or in Cloud Data Centers, where they are protected by all modern and appropriate standard hardware and software protection tools - firewalls, anti-virus programs, data encryption, etc.
Some of the security measures taken by Highlands Ltd. include the following activities:
- the requirements for collecting, processing and storing personal data are established in internal procedures, the observance of which is constantly observed;
- the access of the employees of Highlands Ltd. to personal data and the permission for processing of personal data in our database is limited, depending on their obligations, as well as confidentiality obligations for all employees of Highlands Ltd.;
- To ensure maximum security when collecting, processing and storing your personal data, we use, where necessary or appropriate, additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation, etc.
Highlands Ltd. strives to continuously improve the security measures that we have implemented and implement in our business and comply with state-of-the-art technologies.
V. Protecting the privacy of children
Protecting the privacy of children is of paramount importance to Highlands Ltd. Our websites are not intended for or deliberately aimed at children under the age of 14. Highlanders Ltd does not collect, process or store personal information for persons under 14 years of age.
Highlands Ltd may, at its sole discretion, amend and supplement this Privacy Statement at any time, subject to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. In the event of an amendment, we will indicate the date of change and this amendment will enter into force with respect to you and your data after the date of this amendment or on another, explicitly stated later.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator and the Data Protection Officer
- Name: "Highlands" Ltd.
- UIC: 200220062.
- Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1510
- Address for correspondence: 17 "Doctor Albert Long” Str.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: +359 2 945 28 92
Information on the competent supervisory authority
- Privacy Commission
- Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Contact phone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.cpdp.bg