Electronic Ballast Lumatek 250-660W 400V Controllable
The Lumatek Ultimate Pro 600 has been specifically designed to help the hobby-grower access the benefits of using electronics to control and power both 240V MH/HPS and professional 400Volt HPS horticultural lamps.
The Lumatek Ultimate Pro automatically detects the lamp connected and then powers that light. A Lumatek 600w 400V Lamp is supplied with the ballast. The 400V lamps are superior to the 240V lamps traditionally used in the hobby hydroponics and indoor garden markets due to their increased efficiency and greater PAR spectrum output. Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) refers to the part of the light spectrum that plants actually use to photosynthesize and make energy to grow.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Lumatek Ultimate Professional 600W 400V Electronic Ballast for use with 400V and 240V HPS/MH Horticultural Grow Lamps
- Lumatek 600w 400V Lamp supplied inside the ballast box.
- Size L x W x H (mm): 310 x 114 x 81
- Weight (Kg): 3.0
- Case: Graduated Fin Aluminium
- Dimming Range (W): 400W - 400SL - 600W - 600SL (SL = ~10% boost)
- Mains Supply Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Input Current(A): 2.7
- Input Power (W): 630
- Output Power (W): 600
- Operating Frequency (KHz): 120
- Power Factor: 0.99
- THD(%): <7