ADWA Електронен pH Тестер
Microprocessor pH testers (AD100) providing fast and stable readings. With automatic temperature compensation function included, large and easy-to-read LCD screen, low battery indication, automatic shutdown after 8 minutes and more. Easy buttons for automatic calibration and a keypad that prevents water from entering.
Maintenance: Remove the cover. If white crystals have formed, they will break down during the process. To improve the performance of the appliance, soak the tip of the tester in buffer solution pH 7 for ten minutes.
Calibration: Calibrate this tester once a week or at any time if you suspect there is a reporting problem. Adwa pH testers can be calibrated to 4.7 and 10 pH values. ALWAYS calibrate first with pH 7!
1) Put the tip of the tester in pH 7 buffer solution and press ON / OFF.
2) Press CAL, 7.0 and then the pH will start flashing on the screen. When the pH stops flashing, reading is stabilized. Press READ; 4.0 pH will flash on the screen
3) Rinse the tip of the tester with distilled or iodized water.
4) Put the tip of the tester in buffer solution with pH 4 (for acid values) or in pH 10 buffer, "10.0" and "4.0" will start to blink (for basics)
5) When the pH stops flashing, the reading is stabilized. Press READ. Calibration complete.
1) Remove the protective cover.
2) Press ON / OFF to turn on the unit and place the tip of the tester in the sample to be measured. Stir the sample and record the value as the numbers stabilize.
3) Press ON / OFF to turn off the tester.
ADWA TESTERS CAN BE IMMEDIATELY TO LIQUID CRYSTAL SCREEN
The sensor should always be moist. This is done by placing a few drops of pH 4 in the tester cap. Rinse the electrode with running water after each measurement.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE DISTILLATED OR DEYONIZED WATER FOR STORAGE
Replacing the batteries:
When the batteries need to be replaced, an “Eb” message will appear on the screen and the tester will automatically shut down to avoid unreliable measured values. Open the battery compartment at the top of the unit. Insert the batteries as shown and close the cover.
Important: Ec - use a new buffer solution. Eb - batteries are replaceable.