1. By visiting the site www.GrowShop-Bg.com
", do not use this site.
2. These TERMS govern the relationship between HIGHLANDS Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as www.GrowShop-Bg.com
) on the one hand and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on the domain GrowShop-Bg.com and its subdomains (called for short Site), as well as the relations with the same, when they use the information and trade services offered by HIGHLANDS EOOD (called for short Services).
3. HIGHLANDS EOOD is a commercial company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management: Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, Vazrazhdane district, Knyaz Boris I 121, UIC 200220062, tel.0884741315, email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Every user of the site is obliged when ordering not to perform any illegal actions with the delivered goods, to fully comply with the regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria. WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
does not bear any responsibility in case of use of the delivered goods not according to its purpose or for illegal actions.
is not responsible for the reliability of the site, the conditions for access to the site, the provision of assistance, instructions and other parameters.
ІІ. SIGNING A CONTRACT
1. The user makes a purchase request in the form on the site. The application is considered valid only after agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions with a check mark at the end of the conditions.
2. The user receives an automatic response - a message that the request has been received, containing information about: the request made, the value of the products; delivery price; the final price that the buyer is obliged to pay; instructions for the chosen method of payment, delivery time, data for the ordered product.
3. The contract is considered concluded after receiving an explicit confirmation from WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
at the e-mail address specified by the user for the request made by the latter.
4. All personal data provided by the user - three names, district, city, postal code, delivery address, mailing address, contact telephone, current e-mail and invoice data (when the user wishes to receive one) are provided voluntarily. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the user declares that he fully agrees to voluntarily collect personal data to be collected, stored and used by WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
and related persons, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
III. PRICE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
1. All prices of the products in www.GrowShop-Bg.com
are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included.
2. The indicated prices are for a single product and do not include the delivery price.
reserves the right to unilaterally change the indicated prices, as the changes come into force from the moment of their announcement on the site, but do not concern the orders already made.
4. The amount of the order is paid in cash upon receipt of cash on delivery at the time of delivery by courier.
5. If it is necessary to return an amount paid with a card. The amount will be refunded only on the card with which the payment was made.
1. When ordering, the consumer must indicate the exact address and telephone number to which it is possible to establish a connection within the delivery period.
2. The indication of an incorrect (wrong address) and / or telephone number makes the order invalid and it does not bind www.GrowShop-Bg.com
with the obligation to perform the delivery.
3. After receiving the order, a check is made on the indicated telephone number for its validity by confirming the order and the address to which the goods will be delivered.
4. The ordered goods are delivered to the address specified by the customer. The consumer undertakes to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
5. The goods ordered by the consumer are delivered within 30 (thirty) days to the address indicated by him, provided that the order is confirmed by the customer and the delivery address is specified accurately and is valid.
6. The ordered goods are delivered appropriately packaged according to their type and the used transport for delivery.
7. If the consumer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the order is considered canceled and www.GrowShop-Bg.com
is released from its obligation to fulfill the requested delivery.
8. In case the consumer confirms his wish to receive the ordered goods and after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, he shall bear the costs of the additional delivery. The costs for the second delivery are paid upon receipt of the goods, simultaneously with the total amount for the order and the first delivery.
9. Payment of the due price of the goods shall be made upon receipt by the consumer who ordered the goods or by a third party on his behalf, provided that he confirms the receipt and identity of the ordered goods.
10. If a third party undertakes to accept and acknowledge receipt of the ordered goods on behalf of the original consumer who placed the order, the latter has no right to return the goods or to object to the delivery.
11. When WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
is unable to fulfill its obligations under the contract due to the fact that it does not have the ordered goods and services, the consumer is notified and refunded the amounts paid by him within 30 days from the date of which WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
should have fulfilled its obligation under the contract. WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
may deliver to the consumer goods or services of the same quality and price, when this possibility was explicitly provided for before the conclusion of the contract or in the contract itself.
V. DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The goods shall be delivered to the consumer or to a third party designated by him, who shall accept and acknowledge receipt thereof on behalf of and for the account of the consumer. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer or a third party signs all accompanying documents.
2. The consumer has the right to refuse to receive the goods ordered by him under the following conditions:
2.1. in case of obvious discrepancy of the delivered with the ordered goods and this can be established by a simple inspection of the goods. If the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant - it cannot be claimed for cancellation of the contract.
2.2. in case of damage to the goods or their packaging
2.3. in case of non-observance of the delivery term
3. Complaints for the above reasons are made only at the time of delivery.
4. The consumer, without owing compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, has the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods under the terms of Article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act. In this case, the customer must return the goods in preserved original packaging and intact.
5. The previous point 4 shall not apply to the following types of contracts:
- for delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the consumer or by his individual order;
- for the supply of goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are subject to rapid deterioration, or which are in danger of deteriorating;
6. Apart from the listed cases, the User has no right to refuse to receive and / or pay for the goods ordered by him. Otherwise, he owes payment of the costs of delivery and return of the goods, as well as a penalty of twice the price of the goods. WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
is also entitled to compensation for damages and lost profits.
7. For the cases of refusal to receive the goods, a report shall be drawn up at the time of delivery. If the consumer refuses to sign the protocol, it is assumed that his refusal to receive the goods is unfounded and he must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- to deliver in time the goods ordered for purchase under the conditions of section IV;
- in the cases under Section V, item 2 and item 4 - to refund to the client in full the amounts paid by him not later than 30 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the concluded contract . The consumer is obliged to store the received goods, their quality and safety during this period
has the right to change prices, quantities, method of payment and delivery, as well as the design and technology of the site, without prior notice.
has the right to suspend or delete information about a product at its discretion without the right to review.
has the right to collect and use information about its users when they register, which may include name, surname, family name, address, profession, gender, age group, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provided during registration and any other information entered or provided when requesting, receiving or using the services provided by the provider, participation, as WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
will use the same in compliance with the requirements of the Act for the protection of personal data.
5. The consumer undertakes:
- to get acquainted in advance and to confirm his consent to these General Terms and Conditions before making the request;
- to pay the price of the goods;
- to pay the delivery costs and to sign all accompanying documents;
- to provide an opportunity to receive the goods;
- to receive the goods;
- not to perform any illegal actions with the delivered goods, to fully comply with the regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria
6. A user is not entitled to place orders on behalf of another person without his consent.
7. The user is obliged to indemnify WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs, including but not limited to attorney's fees, indemnities, costs incurred as a result of claims claims from third parties in connection with non-fulfillment of the obligations of the User under this contract, or violation of the Bulgarian legislation and European legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, good manners.
8. The user of the website has no right to perform actions that violate the laws, generally established rules of communication, to spread viruses, to perform any actions that violate or harm the rights or interests of third parties.
shall not be liable for non-performance of its obligations under this contract in case of force majeure, force majeure and accidental events.
does not bear any responsibility in case of use of delivered goods not according to its purpose or for illegal actions.
4. The information and data of WWW.GROWSHOP-BG.COM
are of informative nature and should not in any way influence the choice and use of the goods. Their use is entirely the responsibility of the customer.
is not responsible for the accuracy and precision of the materials published on the site.
6. The content of this site is the copyright of GrowShop-Bg.com and no one has the right to copy, distribute and use in any way the content of these general conditions and the rest of the content of the site without the express written consent and permission of GrowShop-Bg.com.
This Declaration for privacy contains mandatory information about the gathering, processing and storing personal data from Highlands Ltd. and the rights of the customers in relation to their personal data.
This Declaration for privacy refers to the personal data, gathered from our website from Highlands Ltd. via out products and online services.
Highlands Ltd. operates in accordance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and the other European and Bulgarian legal acts in the field of personal data protection.
Highlands Ltd. complies with the following principles when processing your personal data:
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing goals;
- relevance to processing goals and minimization of collected data;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
Personal information is any information pertaining to you through which we can identify you, such as your name, personal identification number, email address, contact phone number, and information about your access to our website.
You can browse the public section of the content of the website without entering any personal data in them. In cases where we collect personal data that is necessary to enable you to access any information, product or service you request, we will notify you in advance of the need to provide us with such data in order to satisfy your request. Your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data will always be expressly requested in cases where such consent is required by the applicable data protection legislation, and the relevant information on the collection and processing of your personal data will be provided prior to any personal data to be collected and processed.
We may ask you to provide your information on one of the pages of our website in order to provide you with a service or product you requested or in case you wish to contact us. When you register for the use of our products or the provision of services - either personally or through your employee, we will ask you to provide us your personal information as your contact details, your nationality and the country of residence or other information required to issue an invoice in a link to a payment you made. Highlands Ltd does not collect financial information about bank cards in cases where the price of our products and services is paid online. You are not required to provide us with the requested personal information, but if you do not, Highland Ltd. may not be able to complete your order or provide you with the requested service.
In case we have received your explicit consent to this, Highland Ltd. may use the information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe would be of interest to you. You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive such promotional and advertising messages by contacting us and notifying us in the manner you choose. Highland contact details are listed below in this Statement, as well as in the "Contact Us" section of our website. Also, any promotional or advertising email sent by us contains a "unsubscribe link" through which you can claim your refusal to receive such messages. In the event that you choose to unsubscribe from receiving promotional and advertising messages, Highlanders Ltd undertakes to delete your contact details from the list of persons, whether consent to receive promotional and advertising messages no later than 1 (one) business day of the receipt of your refusal.
When you contact us to assist you in using our purchased products and services, we may ask you for information about your computer, operating system, browser, or the issue you want to resolve. Without this information, Highlands Ltd will not be able to help you and answer your questions.
When you use our products or services or visit our websites, Highlands Ltd can collect information about the content you have reviewed and / or the searches you have made, as well as store this information. In these cases, we may collect information about your unique Internet protocol, the type of browser or operating system, the date and time of your visit, search queries, and other similar. The purpose of collecting such information is to improve and personalize our products and services. Part of this information is collected through the so-called Cookies. To learn more about our Cookies Policy, please review our Cookies Policy.
Reasons for collecting, processing, and storing your personal data
Highland Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data in connection with the conclusion and execution of contracts with its clients for Highland Ltd. for marketing and advertising.
Highlanders Ltd. is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services.
In particular, as a personal data administrator, Highland Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data on the following grounds:
- taking steps to sign a contract with you at your request;
- fulfilment of the obligations of Highlands Ltd. under contract with you;
- compliance with obligations arising from a statutory instrument;
- to perform a task of public interest;
- for the legitimate interest of Highlands EOOD
Goals for which your personal data is collected, processed and stored
Highlanders Ltd. collects, processes and stores personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- individualisation of a party to the contract and the persons to contact in connection with its execution;
- creating a username and providing full functionality in providing our services;
- ensuring the implementation of the contract for the provision of the relevant service or product, sending short text messages (sms) or emails that are part of the functionality of the product or service purchased by the customer, etc .;
- provision of technical support and information on work with purchased products and services;
- marketing purposes - sending of information messages, including those of advertising and promotional nature;
- Improve and personalize the services and products on our site by offering you the right offer for new products and services, renewing the subscription for already purchased products and services, seminars and other events that may be of interest to you.
Types of personal data that are collected, processed and stored by Highlands Ltd.
Highlands Ltd. collects, processes and stores the following types of personal data:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number - for natural persons, or individuals who manage and represent the clients - legal entities. These data are necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contracts with the clients of the company that use our products and services as well as for contacting the customer and sending information to him, including explicit consent - and sending promotional and advertising messages. No sensitive data collected;
- Payer's address and contact telephone - for the purpose of making a payment invoice through the Highlands Web site. No bank financial information is collected
- information about your use of our websites and / or products and services - IP address, operating system, browser, search queries and content under review. This information is collected to improve and personalize the products used by users and to provide the full functionality of these products and services and our websites.
- Highlands Ltd. does not collect, process or store special categories of personal data (sensitive data) and does not perform automated decision making with data
Term for storing your personal data
Highlands Ltd. will not store your personal data for a longer period than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process them. When determining the appropriate storage period, we take into account the quantity and nature of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve these goals by other means. Highlands Ltd. also complies with the relevant legal requirements for the storage of certain categories of data in order to fulfil its obligations arising from a statutory instrument or contract and to protect its legal rights in the event of a claim.
If the need to store them is no longer necessary, Highland Ltd. will erase or destroy your personal data in a secure manner and without undue delay.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
Highlands Ltd. collects and processes the personal data you provide. They will be provided to third parties only in the cases provided for by law.
All personal data are stored on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. Highlands Ltd. does not transfer your personal data to third countries.
ІII. Your rights to the protection of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to:
- ask for information about whether Highlands Ltd. keeps your personal data and, if we have them - what are these data, on what basis and for what purpose we process and store them;
- request access to your personal data (the so-called "data access request"). This allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data owned by Highland Ltd. and to check that we process it in the lawful manner;
- request a correction of your personal data owned by Highland Ltd. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have for you. Highlanders Ltd. does not correct personal data when it is collected from a public source and fully complies with the data published in this source;
- ask for the deletion of your personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"). This allows us to ask us to delete or remove without undue delay all or some of your personal data if there is no reason to continue processing and storing them. Highlands Ltd. does not erase the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights;
- to object to the processing of your personal data if we refer to a legitimate interest (or third party interests) and something in your particular situation makes you object to the processing for that reason. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- ask Highlands Ltd. to delete or remove your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to processing under the preceding paragraph;
- oppose automatic decision-making, including profiling, that is, you should not be subject to any automated decision-making by us through your personal data or profiling;
- request that you limit the processing of your personal data. This allows us to ask us to discontinue processing of your personal information, for example, if you wish to verify its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- request the transfer of your personal data in electronic and structured form to you or another person (the so-called "data portability"). This allows you to take your data from us in a suitable electronic format and transfer it to another person in a suitable electronic format;
- withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent to all or only part of your personal data as well as to any particular or all processing purposes. If you have agreed to collect, process, and store your personal data for a particular purpose, you may at any time withdraw it for this particular type of processing. Once you notify us that you withdraw your consent, we will discontinue processing for the purpose or purposes you initially agreed to, unless there is another reason to continue such processing;
- be notified in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms. Highlands Ltd. will inform you without undue delay and in an appropriate manner in establishing such a violation as well as on the measures that have been or will be taken.
To exercise any of the above rights, please send a request or a free text notification to our Data Protection Officer by post or by e-mail: email@example.com or contact him or her, her address: 11, Ilio Voyvoda Str., Sofia 1510.
Please note that we may ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and to respect your right to access information or any of your other rights. The purpose of this additional security measure is to ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone who is not eligible to receive it.
Exercising the above privileges does not require payment of a fee from you. However, it is possible to charge a reasonable amount of administrative fee if your request for access is clearly unjustified or repeated or excessive. In such circumstances, we may also refuse to execute the request.
Highlands Ltd. has a Data Protection Officer who observes compliance with the rules described in this Statement and in the applicable law on the protection of personal data. If you have any questions about this policy or how Highlands Ltd. treats your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +359 2 945 28 92.
If you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, with information on its address and other contact details found below in this Statement.
IV. Measures to protect your privacy
Highlands Ltd follows strict security procedures for storing your personal data and also for preventing unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction or harm. The security of your personal data is our priority, with which we make no compromises.
Highlanders Ltd. applies organisational, physical, IT and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data. The data you provide us online is protected by an encrypted connection using an SSL certificate. SSL is a standard method in the area of personal data encryption so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet. Personal data is stored on company servers or in Cloud Data Centers, where they are protected by all modern and appropriate standard hardware and software protection tools - firewalls, anti-virus programs, data encryption, etc.
Some of the security measures taken by Highlands Ltd. include the following activities:
- the requirements for collecting, processing and storing personal data are established in internal procedures, the observance of which is constantly observed;
- the access of the employees of Highlands Ltd. to personal data and the permission for processing of personal data in our database is limited, depending on their obligations, as well as confidentiality obligations for all employees of Highlands Ltd.;
- To ensure maximum security when collecting, processing and storing your personal data, we use, where necessary or appropriate, additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation, etc.
Highlands Ltd. strives to continuously improve the security measures that we have implemented and implement in our business and comply with state-of-the-art technologies.
V. Protecting the privacy of children
Protecting the privacy of children is of paramount importance to Highlands Ltd. Our websites are not intended for or deliberately aimed at children under the age of 14. Highlanders Ltd does not collect, process or store personal information for persons under 14 years of age.
Highlands Ltd may, at its sole discretion, amend and supplement this Privacy Statement at any time, subject to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. In the event of an amendment, we will indicate the date of change and this amendment will enter into force with respect to you and your data after the date of this amendment or on another, explicitly stated later.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator and the Data Protection Officer
- Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1510
- Address for correspondence: 17 "Doctor Albert Long” Str.
- Contact phone: +359 2 945 28 92
Information on the competent supervisory authority
- Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Contact phone: 02 915 3 518