Carbon filter OdorSok 150/400mm, 340m³/h(max.580 m³/h)
Odor-Sok Air Filters are manufactured and constructed using bundles of microscopic activated carbon filament fibers. The fiber width is controlled during manufacturing to be no greater than 20 nm. This allows for an absorption rate of the carbon cloth to be similar to that of a single exposed carbon particle. The air flow distributes evenly across the carbon with accelerated absorption and increased surface area. Odor-Sok Air Filters retain all the properties of traditional canister filters while using up to 30% less carbon.
- Extremely cost effective.
- Machine washable, resetting the carbon.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
- Compresses into almost nothing.
- Effective with up to 99% humidity.