Bluelab Guardian pH, EC, Temp. Monitor
bluelab Guardian Monitor, pH/EC-Monitor
The bluelab Guardian Monitor (bluelab permanent meter) is a device for constantly measuring temperature, EC and pH levels in nutrient solution so that these parameters cn be adjusted to an optimum setting in each growth phase.
In just one device the Guardian Monitor measures all three critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity and temperature. The bluelab Guardian reliably helps to detect and maintain the best possible water levels. This innovative parameter meter helps to chart the complexity of how each parameter relies on the other for outstanding growth. A flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
With the Guardian permanently monitoring your crops there is
- No more test strips or manual meters required
- Less risk of critical water levels
- Less risk of disease due to an imbalance of nutrients or pH levels
- Resolution: 0.1 pH, 50 TDS or 70 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH/EC/CF, +/- 50 TDS or 70 ppm
- Operating temperature: 0-50 °C
- Adjustable display brightness
- Large easy to read display
- „Dark phase-proof” display with green LED lights
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push-button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Silent alarm for both high and low settings
- Settings retained when power lost
- Automatic temperature compensation
- International power supply with interchangeable plugs
- Water resistant design
NOTE: Please only use with pH4 and pH7 calibration solution.